The "LIT" Box
THE MOST LEGITIMATE SURVIVAL KIT FOR YOUTH AS THEY ENTER THE WORLD OF WORK
The “LIT” Box is a box that is filled with a selection of LIT “hints”– these items were specially chosen to remind school leavers or university students that “Gratitude is an Attitude” and that the “Gratitude Attitude” should flow with them from school or university into the world of work.
The hints in the box are practical reminders to stay grateful and humble as they discover life in the working world. Some of the items are chosen to encourage the students on their new path.
The LIT Box can be given to students as a once off gift item or can be incorporated into a Workshop focusing on the World of Work.
Some LIT items included in the box:
• Gratitude Jar – the employees will decorate the glass gratitude jars and fill them with pieces of gratitude paper, ribbon and a pen. Each Gratitude Jar will also include a “Gratitude” Motivation on a card.
• Permanent Marker – To mark the start of your new journey
• Pens – To document your daily gratitude
• Notebook – To always be reminded of your journey
• Hand Sanitizer – to remember to keep your slate clean
• Roll On – To not “sweat” the small stuff and to rather focus on making a positive difference